Wednesday 15 January 2014

Challenge #78

Good morning everyone and welcome to our next challenge!

We have a theme for you today. Your project must be HOLIDAY related. Any holiday you like!

Our wonderful sponsor, again, this week is



Deedee will offer 3 digi sets for our winners.

We would also like to welcome back our Guest Designer!

Gemma


I'm a stay at home mum to 4 most handsome boys but most of all I have a very patient hubby who has to put up with my mess and spending lots of pennies on all sorts of crafts lol I started card making in late 2006 and then i recently started dabbling in ATC's, Art Journalling but more recently i found digital scrapbooking...i am so loving my crafty time as it helps unwind from every day life :) I go to a craft get together every wednesday with a few other friends and thats where we all share our ideas, hints and tips.....we also have a laugh....well you have to don't you lol I now have 2 blogs...Gem's little creations for my Cardmaking and ScrappyGem's Designs for my digital scrapbooking, i do hope you can pop by both because there is something for everyone :)





And here is the inspiration from your Design Team


Hayley (using sponsor image)



Nonni (using sponsor image)



Danielle (using sponsor image)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by the DT. Hope you like my Mardi Gras card. Thanks for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to talented Gemma! As always, all the DT cards are sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.