Wednesday 7 August 2013

ATSM #57 - MAKE YOUR MARK and a little twist...

Well hello!! Are you ready for another challenge? We have had a huge response to the ever popular Anything Goes challenge. We love seeing all those amazing entries!

I must say that I had to delete an entry which was unfortunate for that person but I had clearly stated that we sometimes have younger crafters join our challenges and anything that was in bad taste would be deleted. I can certainly appreciate that we all have our own styles and I am definitely not what you call prim and proper, but it was a little disappointing that it was entered. So, I'm not going to apologise for deleting it and just hope that the person (if they happen to notice) understands.

Onto our next challenge - another of your favourites!

MAKE YOUR MARK

This is a challenge that requires you to use Markers, Pencils, Pens, Textas, Chalks, Crayons etc. If it writes or colours - use it!

Now here is the twist. You can choose to create something with your markers OR you can create something using products from Nicecrane Designs OR you can do both!!

We are so pleased to offer you a wonderful prize this week which is courtesy of our very own Florence. The team and I are so thankful to Florence for organising this when one of our sponsors unfortunately had to pull out. We know that our followers don't enter for the prizes, but it is nice to offer something when we can. 


Here is what is up for grabs -

The Roosevelt Bears DSL 2

The Roosevelt Bears DSL 1


Aren't they simply beautiful! These are from the amazing range you can find over at Nicecrane Designs

Ignacio from Nicecrane Designs puts so much work into getting these images ready for you to print out. Here is a little about him -

"I have been  Photoshop Instructor for more than 6 years ago and I love Graphic Design. It is my passion. I love anything about Graphic Design, new techniques, software and tips and tricks. I am also  FAN of Japanese Culture , especially about Ukiyo-e and Washi craft and I love Jaapanese Origami.
Nice to meet people from different countries to share hobbies and practice my english.


And here is some wonderful inspiration from the DT to encourage you to Make your Mark!


Florence has used the images that will be given away to our Top Addict - aren't they so sweet?






Caz

Danielle










And now it is your turn! We can't wait to see what you come up with!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the stamps. they are beary cute! I especially love the bear with the violin. I find it very funny, and laughter inducing! :)

    Love the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT creations - such an inspiration :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great challenge and the lovely DT inspirations

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge and WOW what wonderful creations by the DT :) Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.