Yay!!! Bingo!! We love Bingo here at Addicted to Stamps and More!
This is going to be a very quick post, I'm sorry, because I wasn't organised and I've just got home from training for the Fire Brigade. I have dirt all over my face and desperately need to hit the shower!
For this week's challenge, it is really simple. Follow the Bingo Card below - choose a line either vertical, horizontal or diagonal and use those elements for your card. Where you choose the free square, try not to use any of the elements already provided on the card.
And here are the beautiful DT with their inspiration for you.
The overall rules for EVERY challenge are as follows:
- Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
- Please mention Addicted to Stamps in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
- In order to be considered for the awards, you must link your entry before Tuesday 11.59pm AEST
- Please do not backlink - all entries must be new
- You may combine up to 5 challenges in TOTAL
- You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
- Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :)
- We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules