Tuesday 21 August 2012

ATS Scrapbook Challenge #2 - WINNER

How are we all today? I'm nearly ready for bed, lol.
I'm not too tired not to post the winners of our Scrapbook Challenge with the theme
HOLIDAYS!!

I would firstly like to thank the ladies that join in our Scrapbook Challenges. We are only up to our 3rd one and I am certain we will encourage even more followers to start scrapping. It's such a wonderful way to showcase your memories - not matter what they are.

Our Srcap Addict for the month of July is......




All the elements contained in Hettie's page where just wonderful. The photo itself and the description Hettie gave of it's wonderful history was  fantastic. I personally love the Olive Branch along the bottom of the page. Overall with the DSP, the photo, journalling and embellishments made for a perfect holiday page.

Congratulations Hettie - please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh My! Oh My! Thank you for picking my layout. I was grateful to you for giving me the motivation to scrap this picture as it was one of our favourites of the holiday. Thank you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hettie - this is a very gorgeous page! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hettie. This is a wonderful page and I love the edge of the paper-it is an inspiration for me to see how everything is assembled.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.